Thursday 1 December 2016

THAT DECEMBER 1ST FEELING | BLOGMAS DAY1


I wanna start by saying Hello December
and...
Happy BLOGMAS from me and to all of those taking part, I'm looking forward to reading them all until Feb next year haha!

The countdown is REALLY on...
Can you feel it? I Can!

Have you ever noticed how December the 1st there is suddenly a different feeling in the air?
Like that festive feeling? So many people wake up feeling festive and its acceptable to start being all about Christmas!


I am so excited this year!! Alex is at an age now where hes noticing Christmas and expressing his own excitement 'WOOOOOOW' at everything - which in turn makes it more exciting for me, and wanting to make it extra special. 

Got so say I definitely got that warm fuzzy excited feeling when we sat on the carpet to find our number 1 doors this morning! Its abit of a battle trying to show Alex it isn't to nibble on all day haha. I also got myself my first ever Beauty Advent calendar this year, No7, cannot wait to open the doors and try out the bits and bobs.

You hear so many more Christmas tunes, I've been dancing around to 'Rocking around the Christmas Tree' at work now for the last month, turning into one of my faves, it just makes me want to bop around and swish my hair about! 😄 Got myself a little playlist I'm going to have on most days! Do you?

Lots of images are put up of the Christmas decorations, if your nosey like me you love to see how everyone else as decorated. Also, the classic child in front of the tree....I do this! Its cute and always something to look back on. Haha

I like to use December the 1st as sort of a mini fresh start, I have a spring clean but a winter one haha start getting rid of things I've probably not looked at for the year and just get odds and ends out the way so I can enjoy the month. Tonight, I'll probably be spending the rest of today painting my kitchen ready to put the decorations up tomorrow! What have you been up to?

Christmas markets, christmas parties, santa visits, church events, film nights, sparkles, I love it, and all that festive cheer so many things to look forward too.


Maybe, just maybe...will there be a White Christmas this year? I would love that!

Try not to stress too much and make your month good one 😀

Stay tuned for a Blogmas post from me everyday this month up until Christmas Day! Cant wait? Me neither!
Also, if your wanting to see what I get from my No7 advent calendar, I'm adding it to my instagram story everyday, come follow me! | @_gracie92


Love you all 
🎅











3 comments:

  1. ☆.¸¸.✬.¸.MERRY CHRISTMAS.☆.¸¸.✬
    (¸.•` FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY¸.•`((♥‿♥))
    ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeek! I am so excited to see all your posts! #pumpedforblogmas

    https://missalexiskamille.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you gave Blogmas it's own section!
    Happy Blogmas!

    www.alysgeorge.co.uk

    ReplyDelete