Saturday 24 December 2016

No7 BEAUTY ADVENT CALENDAR ROUNDUP | BLOGMAS DAY 23


As you can see it contained so many beauty bits, from creams, to body was and make up bits and bobs, I can't wait to use them all! I've only had chance to use a few of these. Out of the two mascaras I definitely prefer the Midnight Lash Black it gives my lashes a little more volume and the Pillarbox Red lippy is also a fave. I tried out the Eye makeup Remover last night, wow can't believe I've never used something like this before- its so much easier the trying to rub your face with wipes. The gold nail varnish is incredible, such a beautiful colour; thats what I'll be wearing on christmas day. I really love the goldy/red/nude colour scheme this was so Christmas and perfect colours for the season.
Heres a list of everything i the advent calendar...
  • Protect and Perfect Intense Day Cream
  • Protect and Perfect Advanced Night Cream
  • Protect and Perfect Advanced Eye Cream
  • Protect and Perfect Intense Day Hand Cream
  • Protect and Perfect Lip Cream 
  • Airbrush Away Primer
  • Beautiful Skin Eye Make-up Remover
  • Beautiful Skin Blissful Body Wash
  • Beautiful Skin Completely Quenched Body Milk
  • Midnight Lash Mascara - black
  • Lovely Lashes Mascara - black 
  • Stay Perfect Eyeshadow in Truffle, Wheatsheaf and Starry Lights
  • High Shine Lip Crayon in Day Dreamer
  • Lovely Lips lip balm in Parisian Pink
  • Moisture Drench Lipstick in Pillarbox (special edition)
  • Limited Edition Nail Colour in Nude, Red and Gold. 
  • Eyelash Curlers
  • Mini Blusher Brush, Mini Eyeshadow Brush and Mini Eye Contour Brush
  • No7 Match Made Blusher gift invitation. 
This is the first year I've had a beauty advent calendar and I really recommend it! Its great way to try out a new brand to see if you like it etc but you also get so many useful products. Theres also the added bonus of if you don't like something can always see if a family member/friend does. 

.I'll be choosing a different brand next year and I already can't wait!

Is there anything in this calendar you've tried and recommend? 

Did you have an beauty advent calendar? What did I miss out on? 

xx

1 comment:

  1. The amount of products is amazing for a beauty calender. It makes me wish I had gotten one now instead of a candle one. Next year I will keep this on my mind to buy!

    Alys
    www.alysgeorge.co.uk

    ReplyDelete