Monday 19 December 2016

QUICK CHRISTMAS Q&A | BLOGMAS DAY 19

I took to Twitter and Facebook for you guys to give me some Christmassy questions to answer - maybe you'll find out something you didn't already know :)
I only picked a couple out as with my unintentional lie-in this morning, everything I had planned to do I haven't done, and I have work to soon (what an inconvenience haha) so here we go...

1.My perfect christmas gift would probably be being treated to christmas away from home, however if were talking about things I'm always happy with perfume.

2. No, I don't believe in Santa, however I have no problems with pretending for my little boy.

3.This changes every year, last year I loved the foil looking silver, this year I quite like the brown paper with patterns, but shiny is always a winner for me.

4. Sometimes, I like to give a good shake or feel to see if i can guess what it is before opening it. I've been resisting opening gifts I've already been given.











Yes! The what I think is reindeer is my favourite.

Erm, if I was out celebrating it'd more than likely be a cocktail. At home with christmas dinner a rose wine. I also like a cheeky bit of bucks fizz around christmas mainly with my breakfast.












The peeping Santa bubble bar by far, how cute is that little guy? The smell and colour is great too, sweet and festive. I haven't used it yet this year but I can't wait to; feeling all cosy and festive in the bath haha












To be honest with you, I had to do a small bit research into this as I hadn't heard this story and still don't know the full story. But being someone who avoids the news around this time of year I'm not surprised I missed it- I don't think its a suitable news story as what about those parents that are struggling and feel bad that there children may have nothing?
My thoughts are that if she can afford it and its not going to leave her bankrupt or unable to feed/look after her children then why not? But personally I do think there is a point where you think enough is enough. Christmas shouldn't be about how many gifts you receive it should be about being grateful for what you have and teaching your children to spend time with the family as sometimes at this time of year is the only time you get to see some of your family.
Every parent does things differently and thats okay😀


Thanks to all those who sent me questions and all your continued support!
I'd love to see your answers to these questions below....

No comments:

Post a Comment