Tuesday 6 December 2016

MINI CHRISTMASSY HAUL | BLOGMAS DAY 6

Helloooooo, its me again, 

This year I've been abit more christmassy than usual, its so exciting especially now Alex is at an age where he's recognising Christmas, time to create some of our own personal traditions. I've also bought a few things to add that extra festive feeling into my home for this year and hopefully many other so thought I'd share them with you.
Look at these cute little guys,
I'll be honest I bought the Santa last year and it is a doorstop but...I like to use it as an ornament type thing haha. I got the countdown reindeer from a pop up Christmas shop, I think its sooo cute, but its also gonna be great for Alex as when he gets older and learns to write he can do the countdown himself. 
Nothing better than christmassy tea towels, I love these. 



An extra mini christmas tree that I got for Alex to decorate himself, it now has place on my kitchen work top with some pretty red and gold decorations from Primark,  making the whole downstairs so festive


I also have some Christmas bedding in a grey and white patchwork style with christmas patterns that I don't have on yet, but won' be long till I get it on. 

What Christmassy bits have you got to add that festive touch to your home?

No comments:

Post a Comment