Monday 5 December 2016

CHRISTMAS PLAYLIST | BLOGMAS DAY 5

Its Blogmassssss Day 5! Its going by so so fast, 

Who doesn't love a good old cheesy Christmas Song playlist - I created mine before Halloween haha and have played it everyday since the 1st of this month.
I'm a huge fan of all the old classics, the ones that are played over and over again. Although I'm really not into the slower ballads this year, not sure why. I'm also not too keen on remakes, there's only a good few I've heard.




Other songs on my playlist include:

- Merry Christmas Everyone - Shakin' Stevens
- Fairytale of New York - The Pogues, probably the one slow one, but its such a classic
- All I want for Christmas is You - Mariah Carey
- Jingle Bell Rock - Bobby Helms
- Let it Go, Frozen. Not a Christmas song but winter themed film that Alex loves and he loves singing along so why not? haha


I like to listen to Christmas songs when I'm getting ready in the morning on full blast, bopping and dancing around with the little one. This year Rocking around the Christmas Tree is my fave! Next year I bet it'll be something different.

Hows our playlist looking? Whats your favourite tune?

See you tomorrowwww...

No comments:

Post a Comment