Monday 12 December 2016

MINI LUSH HAUL | BLOGMAS DAY 12

Can I start by saying how CUTE these bags are? Just look at them...

When I went on my little birthday shopping spree, I just had to pop into Lush to top up my collection as we all know this year I have become a huge fan of the bath bombs and bubble bars. I definately had to have a look at the Christmas range and I think I spent quite some time smelling them all. I'll be honest with you, I'm very particular when it comes to smells- so most of them wasn't for me😲 but I did come out with 2 christmassy ones. 
So White bath bomb and Peeping Santa bubble bar, my favourite of the two.
I'd probably say these are near enough very opposite to each other. So White is very crisp apple scent whereas Peeping Santa is a sweet fruity smell. But it's aways good to mix it up :) This is my second Peeping Santa since they've been launched this year- I just love it and the orangy-red water and just knowing its Christmassy related, makes the bath instantly more festive. Really looking forward to giving So White a go soon.

I also got some of my other favourites that I've grown to love this year. 
Sex Bomb a nice calming floral smell, always a go to if I'm feeling a little stressed and want to have a proper chill out and just look how pretty it is with the rose shape.
Now, The Comforter bubble bar - I cannot rave about this enough. This is a staple in my house and has been repurchased so many times. Its mine and Alex's favourite, he always asks to use it  'pink bubbly bath?' he'll ask. I've actually used lush products to teach him colours haha, an excuse to buy maybe? I usually get between 4 and 6 baths from this.
 Another fruity one, more berry toned. I'm starting to see a pattern here and my preferred tastes haha

Whats your favourite Christmas Lush product? and your everyday staple?
I'd love to know maybe its something I haven't seen or tried!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment