Tuesday 13 December 2016

MY MUST WATCH CHRISTMAS FILMS | BLOGMAS DAY 13

Don't you just love a Christmas film, getting all cosy in your pjs, under the blankets with some festive snacks and having a good old binge watch or even as background noise whilst your wrapping presents is just as good. I love being able to circle the TV guide for all the thins I want to watch
Heres a few of my favourites and must watches for every year!

1. Elf -  A super christmassy comedy, The first christmas I've watched this year, I love it - its so comical but touching and exciting at the same time at how Buddy the Elf is adapting to life without the north pole

2. Home Alone - it has to be watched at least once, doesn't it! We all love little Kevin saving his home and taking on those burglars hardcore style. And them house decorations goals...



3. Rise of the Guardians - Not your typical christmas film but I love how the retro characters ( Santa, Easter Bunny, tooth fairy, the little dream guy and Jack frost) come together in full force to ensure children still believe in them and take on Pitch Black.





4. The Grinch - Another comedy, isn't Jim Carey just hilarious? I love how he refers to and hates christmas with hi quips and quirks, but by the end he's getting back into the spirit that was stuck deep inside for all those years.

5. An all year round fave, I can watch this anytime. I would love to do a house exchange at christmas time! Who wouldn't? It gives me such a warm cosy feeling inside, the storyline is beautiful and how love and friendship is found along the way of troubled paths.

I need to get watching - I haven't seen that many films yet this year as I just haven't had th time or just fall asleep 10 minutes into it haha
What films do you enjoy getting all snuggled up for or have on over and over again?

See you all again tomorrow for another Blogmas post 😀


































2 comments:

  1. i like watching your number 1 2 and 4 films, and bad santa, theres some other films that are not really x massy that come on this time of the year that i also like watching, the borrowers, stuart little and toy story, Wallace and grommet, chicken run, can't remember what els lol xx

    ReplyDelete