Saturday 3 December 2016

SEE WHATS ON MY CHRISTMAS TREE | BLOGMAS DAY 3

Welcome to Blogmas Day 3....

Almost every year since I've been doing my own, I've changed my christmas tree theme. Who doesn't love a theme right? Its been silver, its been teal and silver, back to silver. This year I've gone for something different and chose a white sparkly theme and I feel like it might stick, I'm so happy with my decorations this year 
I thought I'd share with you a few of the decorations I've been buying, 

How cute are these owl baubles? I think there my absolute favourite this year!

This year I've bought alot of baubles singly from a range of stores,
Asda, Tesco, Wilkinson, Next and John Lewis


I really love decorating the tree, I usually pick a night to put it up, put a christmassy film or music on, set all the decorations out on the floor and pop them on. It can take a good few hours to get finished haha. Once the tree is up everything starts feeling more like christmas!

Heres it put together...after 2 attempts, Yep 2! I did it last night, then re did it this morning as it just didn't look right!

Whats on your tree this year? I'd love to see
Tweet me or tag me on instagram @_gracie92



2 comments:

  1. The white and crystal colours so perfect on your tree. The owl one has to be a favourite!

    www.alysgeorge.co.uk

    ReplyDelete