Thursday 15 December 2016

EVERYDAY DECEMBER MAKEUP | BLOGMAS DAY 15

I quite liked my makeup today, it turned out really well after abit of a fight with eyeliner in my eye and eyeshadow everywhere. I was having one of those mornings haha, but I wanted to share with you the main sort of makeup I have been reaching for on an everyday basis for December, its sort of a smoky brown eye with a bright lip.

Nothing like divulging into someones make up bag and seeing what there favourites are and what they use to paint there face, in my case to look more presentable😇



Looks like some of this need repurchasing!!

Foundation - Revlon Colorstay (normal/dry) in Fresh Beige
Concealer - Collection in Fair
Bronzer - Collection Bronze Glow shimmering light
Contour and Highlight- Collection highlight & sculpt 
Eyeshadow - Makeup Revolution Flawless Palette.

  1. Highlite as base, 
Brew allover lid, 
Darkest shimmer on outer corner of lid and a sweep of 
Gold Digger in the middle of the lid to add a gold touch and extra shimmer
Eyebrows - Maybelline The Nude pallette colour Black (yep I use eyeshadow, I personally prefer it) 

Liquid Eyeliner - Sleek dip it in Black
Mascara - Sleek n Black
Lipstick - Rimmel 107

Whats been your go-to makeup for December? I'm looking for recommendations😀 

See you again in a couple of days for my Christmas party look!

xx





No comments:

Post a Comment