Thursday 8 December 2016

THE CHRISTMAS TAG | BLOGMAS DAY 7

Well, as if its Blogmas Day 7 already!!
Hows it going?

I've seen the Christmas Tag floating around this last week and thought why not give it a go, you might find out something you don't know?
`Thanks to Hayley at lifethroughtsg for letting me read and steal it 😉

What is your favourite Christmas Film?
I'd have to say its The Holiday, it gives me such a warm fuzzy feeling inside. The storyline line is just perfect and The Grinch coming a close second 

Have you ever had a White Christmas?
Not that I can remember, it did briefly snow on Boxing day 2 years ago which was magical but didn't last long before it got slushy. I'd love to be somewhere at Christmas where your garenteed a white Christmas

Where do you usually spend your holiday?
Usually I spend the whole of December at my house and work. This year I'm going to friends and families houses o the weekends building up to Christmas. On Christmas Day I'll be at home mainly chilling on the sofa and cooking some sort of dinner.
That reminds me, Really need to think about what we'll be having


Whats your favourite Christmas song?
This year its Rocking around the Christmas Tree (Brenda Lee) really love a good bop around to it!

Do you open any presents on Christmas Eve?
Nope, all on Christmas morning.

Can you name all of Santa's reindeer?Ermmmm.... Rudolph, Prancer, Dasher, Blitzen...
Nope, oops!


What holiday traditions are you looking forward to most of all?This year is probably the year for setting traditions, I'm hoping to host an annual Christmas party every year- if this year goes well. I also look forward to attending a friends annual Christmas Party. But also not a tradition but just to see my little one understanding Christmas more and enjoying himself.

Is your christmas tree real or fake?Its fake as I can only fit a slimline one in my home, but next year I really really hope to have a real one.

What is your all time favourite Christmas food/sweet treat?A Terry's chocolate orange is just delish! I try only to buy one through the season though. But also pigs in blankets- who doesn't love those on there Christmas dinner or to snack on?

Be honest: do you like gift giving or git recieving?
Gift giving all the way, its nice to see people enjoy your gifts (if they like them of course) I also love the shopping part if I'm organised.

Whats the best christmas gift you've ever received? I don't have a best gift, I really love most of the ones I've received over the years.

What would your dream place to visit for the holiday season?See, this is a toughie. In one sense I'd love to go to Australia and have christmas in warmth and a million miles away from home. In another sense I'd love to go somewhere really snowy and stay in a log cabin or a cosy home. The choices are endless.

Are you a pro-present wrapper, or do you fail miserably?
Probably somewhere in between, I'm not great at it, but most of the time it doesn't look too bad. But hey? whats wrong with using gift bags to make it all nice and neat if you do struggle😀


Most memorable holiday moment?To be honest with you, its not a very good one, little downer moment here (sorry!)
Last year I was hoping for a really good christmas for Alex with him being more aware. Unfortunately, Alex was so poorly we ended up in hospital overnight with him on oxygen. We came home christmas afternoon to my gas turning itself off and I was so tired and worked up I couldn't figure out how to get it back on. All the fun had been taken out of it!
However, this year I'm hoping it won't be the same. 

What made you realise the truth about Santa?I have no idea.... I literally cannot remember! 

Do you make New Years Resolutions? Do you stick to them?I don't make resolutions as I know I won't stick to them, but I make goals that try to achieve throughout the year.


What makes the holidays special for you?
Being able to share moments with friends and family that you see often or not but also seeing my little boy happy. 

I really enjoyed writing this post, makes me think more about Christmas. If you take part I'd love to see :) you can tag me on Twitter @_gracie92


1 comment:

  1. Aw I really hope you have an amazing Christmas this year lovely. Lots of love xx

    ReplyDelete