Thursday 8 December 2016

DECEMBERS CHILD | BLOGMAS DAY 8

It was my birthday on the 4th and this year is probably the first one I've really done any 'celebrating' since I was 18! I'll leave you to guess how many years ago that possibly was haha. I absolutely had a ball and got to say its been one of my favourite birthdays.

I kicked off my actual birthday with an early morning travelling to MeadowHall for a girly shopping day with my friend :) I really enjoyed the day, being able to try things on, have a gander at all the products and shop till I dropped child-free for a little change! My plan was to pick things up for myself and get a few extra christmas gifts - but just ended up treating myself...oops! So more shopping trips for christmas prezzies needed.

These pictures sum up my favourite things at the moment, cosy clothes and makeup.
New Look - Skinny Jeans and a Jumper because you just can't have enough
Primark - Pjs are always my favourite
The Body Shop British Rose Eau De Toilette
Barry M Fine Glitter Dust - No15 

L'oreal Sexybalm - Bold 202 Adventure (my first ever pink purchase and I'm so pleased with it)
I also received lots of lovely other gifts from my family and friends😀 and I cannot wait to use everything

I also allowed myself to a rare night out which was so fun! I was so nervous beforehand but I'm so pleased I didn't cancel. But, it was great to just chat, be silly and catch up with friends I don't see very often 
One of my fave pictures from the night out, I don't know why as you can't see our faces but hey! its fun to take pictures in the mirror. I made sure I got lots of other photos so I can always have a look back on them.
Thanks to Everyone who made it so special for me!

What have you been up to this December?



No comments:

Post a Comment