Wednesday 14 December 2016

HAVE IT ALL HOT CHOCOLATE | BLOGMAS DAY 14


This is incredible!

You will need:- 
- Your favourite hot chocolate
- Milk/Hot water
- Aerosol Cream
- Your favourite ice cream (I think cookie dough would be pretty tasty) i went for neopolitan chocolate and vanilla
- Decorative chocolates, sprinkles - anything you fancy. If your like me and have forgot to open your advent calendar these are a perfect chocolatey treat.

At christmas time, its not often we sit down to treat ourselves with being so busy being mummies, working or getting organised for the big day and so on. I recently indulged in a cheeky hot chocolate on Sunday evening, my sweet tooth had hit and I just kept adding its and bobs to it.

  This is easy peasy lemon squeezy to make.

Make a hot chocolate the way you normally would.

Add aerosol cream
Pop your ice cream on top
Add your extra chocolatey bits 

relax and enjoy....

xx



1 comment: