Saturday 10 December 2016

FESTIVE LIP PICKS | BLOGMAS DAY 10


Since becoming such an obsessive over lipsticks and products it'd only feel wrong to not share with you my favourites I've been wearing this month. 

RIMMEL KATE 107
This will come as no shock to you, its been a fave for a while (probably like most of the world). But the deep rich wine red shade is just perfect for this season whether its being worn casually or your dressing it up.






L'OREAL GOLD OBSESSION PLUM GOLD

I couldn't wait to get my hands on this, a little birthday treat to myself and I've worn it a fair bit since. Its not too dark and not too light with a cheeky hint of gold running through it. Who doesn't love some shimmer in there lipstick? I most certainly do! Perfect for a night out or for some shimmer on a dull day.








SLEEK MATTE ME in RIOJA RED
Wow, Wow, Wow - if you want to make a statement this is the one, and sometimes we want to do that. So bright and cheerful and very Red! but also christmassy looking if you've got a cosy jumper on. This is the first matte lipstick I've ever worn and got to say I was pleasantly surprised with how amazing it is. Stays all day and doesn't dry out your lips at all!
Theres a picture up on my instagram if you want to see how bright it is @_gracie92

Whats been your go-to lip products this December? I'd love to see...
Tweet me @_gracie92

No comments:

Post a Comment