Sunday 11 December 2016

ALTERNATIVE CHRISTMAS DINNER IDEAS | BLOGMAS DAY 11

Theres nothing better than a good old Christmas Roast with all the extra trimmings compared to a normal roast, however it isn't for everyone. To be honest with you ever since moving out my childhood home 4 years ago, I've only cooked one Christmas Roast but that was only because I had a guest with us haha, otherwise it'd have been something different

I thought I'd pop together a little list of simple ideas for an alternative Christmas Dinner for those who may not like, have the time or don't need/want to cook a traditional dinner.

  • Toad in the Hole, an even better adaption of this.; Wrap bacon around your sausages making a pigs in blankets toad in the hole = delish!
  • Sausage and mash
  • Meatloaf - Jamie Oliver has an amazing recipe I like to use
  • Beef/Chicken Casserole
  • Shepherds Pie
  • Turkey and Cranberry puff pastry 
  • Pork and apple puff pastry
  • Broccoli and Tomato tart
  • Roasted Red Pepper rice bake (chorizo optional)
  • Have a mini buffet spread of all your favourite things 
Have whatever takes your fancy, what do you like to cook for Christmas Dinner? I'm still yet to decide what I'm doing this year

See you tomorrow :)

1 comment:

  1. My fave is probably duck, but I like any meat really hehe :) xx

    ReplyDelete