Sunday 23 October 2016

A LIP BIT OBSESSED



For those who know me, know I did not use to wear anything on my lips other than vaseline I was more focused on my eyes, and black liquid eyeliner (still a fave). This time last year I had ONE lip crayon, 'The Redder the Better' it was a good product as I could wear it lightly or as a deep bright red. 
I don't think I was really into lip products as I always thought  when looking in the mirror I just looked daft, anyone else? 
But now I'm not too fussed - I think I look okay.

I started looking at lipsticks and decided it'd be good to have a different range of lip colours. It started off just wanting a nude and the purchases just got darker and darker. I personally think that the darker, redy/berry tone colours suit me alot more.

I mean, my collection is still extremely small and pretty rubbish compared to so many people... don't judge (haha) - its gonna take a while to build but at least I now have a range of colours to choose from.




L-R | Rimmel 107, Revlon 477, Rimmel 128, Rimmel 077, Rimmel 38

Lots of Rimmel as you can tell, I really love it at the moment and definitely a go to favourite brand, everytime I'm in my local drugstore I have to go and have a look at the lipstick stands to see what I could be purchasing next. I just find it so strange how this time last year I was't interested and now I can't get enough and want to grow my collection.

My most worn at the moment is Rimmel 128 as its fits well for this time of year but I'm trying to mix it up daily. 

I'm not sure how spring/summer will go when the brighter colours become more popular as its just not me, but hey we'll cross that bridge when we get to it. 

I purchased Rimmel 107 today - here is a silly picture of me trying it out :)

Do you have any recommendations of any lipsticks I can look at purchasing?
I just can't get enough of lipsticks and eyeshadows at the moment, really loving going out looking and seeing whats next on my 'to buy' list :)

Peace Out xx

3 comments: