Sunday 9 October 2016

AUTUMN MAKEUP

Hello You!

Now Autumn has fully set in, its getting oh so cosy and nights in are becoming the preferred option, but sometimes we have to go out places and if your like me mostly like to have your makeup done.
 I know we all change our makeup routines and choose a range of different products. I do too, well sort of! I change what I use on my eyes and lips. My relationship with makeup has changed alot over the last year and I'm open to try out new 'looks'. Its only recently I've developed a love for lipsticks so still working on my collection.

Thought I'd pop together a little post with a few different looks on- just because... I love makeup haha and like to experiment with it
I did have to take my own photos, so some good ones for you to laugh at...


My base was all the same in these photos;
Foundation- Rimmel True Match in Soft Beige
Concealer - Bourjois Radiance Reveal in Ivory
Bronzer - Collection
Liquid Eyeliner - Collection in Black
Mascara - Lo'real Volume Million Lashes Fatale
Eyeshadow - all Makeup Revolution flawless palette  

You can find all these products in your local highstreet drug stores.

This was a new look I tried today, I chose colours specific to autumn. I was quite worried about going for a red-y/brown smokey look but it turned out okay. I think if your wearing neutral colours; going all out on your face is perfect.

Eyes
- 'Soft Glow' as base
- 'Gold Digger' on inner corners
- 'Red Night' all over eyelids
- 'Pure Chocolate' on outer eyelids to create the smokey look 

Lips
Rimmel 128- Starry-eyed (my current fave!)

You know, I think if you really exaggerated this look, it would be perfect for halloween!



A quick and easy put together, was having a manic morning but still wanted to look presentable. Usually darker colours just don't look good on me, makes my dark circles stand out more and I just look so so tired. However, this was totally different.
Its a really good bronze shade just right for Autumn.

Eyes
- 'Angel' - inner corners
- ''Copper Shimmer' - all over the eyelids

Lips
Rimmel 077 - Asia

Yes, that is my pyjamas haha!


I love a gold eye and classic red lip, this makeup will definitely be my go-to December makeup and take me right through to Christmas! Its quick and simple but beautiful.

Eyes
- 'Golden Night' - all over the eyelids
- 'Darkest Shimmer' - slightly on the outer corners just to add some definition 

Lips
Rimmel Lip Crayon - Redder the Better













Heres a mini video for you to check out


I hope I've given you some Autumn inspiration or just a little insight to the make up I use if your as nosey as I am

Chat soon
xx

1 comment:

  1. Those are really great looks. Definitely something I'd love to try out on myself.

    ReplyDelete