Sunday 16 October 2016

CURRENT FAVOURITE EYESHADOW

bad swatching skills haha


MAKEUP REVOLUTION- FLAWLESS ULTRA EYESHADOWS - £8

To those who have been reading this blog will see how much I have raved about this eyeshadow palette recently.
A real little star buy.
I really am loving it at the moment! I don't own a massive collection of eyeshadows but this is still my go-to everyday fave, definitely the first one I pick up! I purchased this because I was wanting a palette with more autumny/winter colours in and this was just the perfect fit- can you see all those coppery golds? The most used ones of course. There is a range of shimmer and matte shades but I mainly use the shimmery ones, I just love abit of Glitz at this time of year.

SWATCHED (top-bottom)

Buff, Universal, Red Night, Gold Digger, GreenStars, Silver Smoke and Darkest Shimmer.

All shimmer shades of course, most of these I've used- some I haven't yet but still love all the same. I really love the consistency of these, really good and so easily blend-able to create many different looks. I find the more shimmery shades a little more creamy (if thats the right word) but it still goes on so well and you can get away with just using the one shade. I find using just Copper Shimmer or Darkest Shimmer on there own really make my eyes look a little more green and stand out-ish.

I really love an eyeshadow palette where you can use it so freely and create a range of different looks, which I feel I can do this - perfect for this time of year. The more gold tones will definitely be carrying me through to christmas.
see previous post here for some 'looks'

Next time I'm in my local shopping centre make-up shopping, I'll be going in to have a look at the other palettes Makeup Revolution have because well...why not? Any recommendations?
Do you own one of these palettes, whats your favourite shade?

xx

2 comments:

  1. lovely post, the shadows are nice but i am more of a matte shadow ind of person instead of shimmer
    www.mssparkleandglow.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gracie,
    Thanks for sharing your blog. I am a fan of Makeup Revolution. So affordable and great quality. This palette has so many pretty colours. I may just have to check this one out for myself!
    Abbie :) x

    ReplyDelete