Friday 29 January 2016

WEEKLY WONDERS - SLEEPY

18hours and counting...that I have been awake - just feeling really tired right now writing this but I'm gonna give it ago :) #dedicated
Apologies for the delay, wish you all a lovely morning read when I have plans to publish this:)

So I'll kick it off with saying last weeks dinner lasted wayy longer than expected and my friend and I ended up having a cocktail night which was really enjoyable :) you can see the full nights shenanigans here - MOMMYS BEEN OUT

Monday was big shop day, I love doing the big shop, don't know why - I just do :) Alex enjoys it too, spends a lot of time trying to convince me to buy things by picking them up off the shelves haha.
I got myself some fruity Granola after trying it recently and I've got to say I love it with some strawberry yoghurt but will be trying different flavours too- I think blueberry is next in line!

I've also found myself reaching for lighter shades of eyeshadow this week fro my 'Maybelline the Nudes' palette. I've been mixing a shimmery white and a light grey, which is making a shimmery grey look. Although its only a very subtle shade (and cant pick up in pictures too well either!) I think its a really nice day look and can also be good for work make up, I've been doing this with my ink and mascara to complete the eye look. It's not as full on as a smoke eye. But, of course nothing wrong with a smokey eye, still one of my favourite looks!

This Thursday found me doing a round trip from Nottingham to Cambridge for a work thing! Got up at 4am and still awake now at 23:10pm - so tired and I need to be up again in 6 hours, long few days for me (crying face)
 Doing the journey really has made me want a car of my own so I have the freedom to go anywhere. I need to action this soon! I enjoy travelling its always nice to see nice things (views,animals,etc) and how different places live. I saw so many bike riders on the roads in Cambridge and it was just a normal thing. Here in Nottingham, its not so normal and a lot of road rage happens towards the bikers. Certainly would be a bonus with Alex as there would be so much more things we could do!

But I can tell you I'm now a First Aider again.....haha! Although nothing makes me more nervous, but who knows how the situation may present itself if it ever does when these skills need to be put in place, right?


Thought this picture was really fitting!
Alex has also recovered really well from his chest again and is back running rings around me, just the way I like it haha :)

ps - sorry not a lot of content or pictures this week, not much happening in my boring life and was a quick write up and was very late with it this week! Keep posted for Blog Posts this weekend

Graciesworld - find me here on facebook, give it a like! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment