Thursday 14 January 2016

WEEKLY WONDERS

So I thought that since I've began posting my blog posts between Thursday and Sundays that on a Thursday I would do weekly catch up, fill you in on the goings on. Let me know what you think of this idea?
I'll warn you now, sometimes I'm quite busy sometimes I'm just busy being a Mummy and going to work in the evenings (boring stuff!)

So on that note.... this week...

*Last Thursday I went out for a meal with one of my best friends who I hadn't seen in such a long time, we actually exchanged Christmas gifts, but silly me forgot hers. Bad friend I know :( seeing her tonight so I've made a note to remember to take it with me! I got the beautiful anklet that i posted a photo of and also a nice Necklace from River Island.

* On Saturday we visited (Little one, Daddy & I) Birmingham Sealife Centre which was an interesting day to say that least aha. It was packed but still very fun. Little one kept running off to look at something completely different to what I was looking at, he also insisted on trying to push his pushchair around mean he kept knocking people with it as he cant quite see where he's going just yet, just a bit too little. Although now he's 2, I feel he's too big now, with his running around and beginning to have understandable conversations with him. I want my baby back!! haha :)
I don't drive yet so we had to get the train there, easy journey, tying to find the Sealife centre was a nightmare...even with the satnav on my phone it was just as difficult. However, walking back to the city centre a completely different way was so easy. The directions are now imprinted in my mind so I don't get lost again haha!

* Sunday was a total chill day as we all felt really tired from the travelling and lots of walking we did around Birmingham. We did have cake for breakfast though... yummy yummy in our tummies haha

*Monday I did some boring household shopping then went for a couple of drinks after work with is a novelty for me as before the New Year I used to work Monday nights. Reading that back I realise it sounds quite sad, but sometimes its nice to just have that little break.

* For the rest of the week all I've really done is homely things, cooking, cleaning and going to work in the evenings. I made some fruity pancakes for breakfast yesterday, which were yummy, different from having jam or chocolate on. One step closer to being a little healthier :) (keep dreaming)
Now, I've also just finished making a Jamie Oliver Meatloaf. I've got to say was really nice, next time I might brave it and add the chilli as didn't this time but I do think it needs that little kick!

This week also say my Blog reach its 1st MONTH BIRTHDATE! Thank you all for the support and encouragement, never thought I would have made a month!! See you again in 11months for my year birthdate

Some pictures from my week below :)



Leave you comments below
Graciesworld - visit my facebook page

Keep posted for blog posts this weekend, I'll see you there xx

No comments:

Post a Comment