Thursday 21 January 2016

WEEKLY WONDERS - COLD WALKS

Its that time of the week again when I fill you in of all the going ons of the past week.
For those of you who haven't seen the first one, I thought I would do a post every Thursday filling you in on the previous week as I'm not always around :)

*This time last week in the evening I met my friend for a couple of drinks - it was such a laugh! (and again I forgot her Christmas present, so so bad!)  I feels really good to be spending some time with my friends after not seeing anyone for over a month due to Christmas work commitments, very busy period. Tonight I'm off for dinner... yummy!

nice pouty pik for you with ink eyeliner
collection 2000
*Over the weekend just saw me spend a lot of time at work so not much to report back there with, and when I wasn't at work I was chilling with Alex and doing homely things.

* This leads me onto telling you all Alex was really unwell at the beginning of the week (sad face) I thought it was another bought of bronchitis, but after trying all the tricks such as; Steaming up the bathroom with the shower, Baby Vicks on feet and chest, sleeping propped up, olbas oils placed in hot water and placed in a room, that usually help he didn't seem to be getting any better.  After a trip to doctors turns out its a chest infection, poor little thing. But he's on the mend now, slowly but surely :) On my way to the doctors I thought I would wear some new trainers I got for Christmas to keep my feet warm seen as it had been snowing that weekend, what a bad decision that was!!! My poor feet are still badly cut, bleeding & blistered now. Sadly, with my job being a standing one they haven't had the chance to heal!! But hey, keep powering through right? :) Yes.
With looking after Alex I haven't had a lot of time to play with my make-up and do it all. I've just been going straight to the ink eyeliner and missing out the eyeshadow. Its such a quick and easy look for me as been doing it for so many years. Maybe around 8years now if your interested! haha. Its only recently I've started experimenting with different things.

* I made a really nice roasted red pepper risotto yesterday, I'm really proud of it as its the first risotto I've made with out a jar mix haha.



View from a bridge
* Been doing a lot of walking as I feel the fresh air (really cold) really helps Alex with his chest, not my poorly feet but that's my exercise for the week haha, I'm lucky to live near a river, so its always nice to have a walk along there. Its best in the sun though!

 I'm wanting to start doing some exercise again but I only really have when Alex goes to sleep to do it as he likes to push me out the way haha. But by then I'm way too tired to find the motivation to start. Do you exercise? I want to get the Charlotte Crosby DVDs and give them a whirl. Have you seen these and given them a try?



I'll leave you all there with that, I'm currently catching up on Mr Selfridge as I'm sure I fell asleep so don't really know what's going on. Next thing is to look into Intensive Driving Courses.

What you all been up to?

Visit Facebook - Graciesworld 

Leave a comment below :) how about a share?
Keep posted for blog posts this weekend xx

No comments:

Post a Comment