Friday 8 January 2016

6 PHOTOS!

Thought I'd do a mini post of photos throughout the years so you can all get to know me more :)
Sadly I couldn't find any photos between baby age and college age haha :( 
So  much changed between each and every one of these photos. Looking back at these I cant believe how fast everything has changed and how everyday something develops your life...

Baby Gracie :) 1993
At college dressed up for Children in Need, one cause I support every year, this year I'm hoping to save some money to donate
Ready for my friends 18th Birthday, Summer 2011
When I had the confidence to wear this outfit. It shocks me to look at this picture!
Baby bump, 30 weeks, 2013
Here he is, can't believe he'll be 2 tomorrow!
Going wayyyy to fast.
My last night out in 2015. 
Show me some of your favourites pictures, don't matter when they are from xx

No comments:

Post a Comment