Thursday 7 January 2016

NEW TO LOOKING AFTER MY FACE

So this year I made the decision to start taking a little it more care of myself especially by skin as around 4 years ago I used have a pretty good night time routine that I stuck by. But that's been neglected for quite a while now due to one thing and another. Now I'm a little older (and wiser haha) think its time to create myself a new routine and take more care of this skin of mine :)

When out shopping in Boots Drugstore for my Masque Bar eye patches I had a look at some exfoliating and moisturising products for my face.  I've suffered so badly with outbreaks on my face with wearing more make up and eating rubbish food over Christmas, my skin likes to retaliate :(
I ended up buying 2 NIVEA products and have been using them as directed religiously since I got them

 This is the exfoliating scrub I picked up, with it being a gentle exfoliating scrub is what attracted me to the product and encouraged me to buy it as I didn't want a heavy product with only just starting out with my skin again.
I've found this really good, it says to use on a wet face so I personally find it easier to use in the shower on an evening eery other day. After using it I can't describe how soft and clean my face feels but its definitely a refreshed feeling. My skin has started to clear up now and i feel its down to this product clearing out all the pores :)




I started out using this straight after getting out the shower on a dry face then washing it off as directed. But naughty me forgot to do it last night so I did it this morning left it on for around 5 minutes then washed it off in the shower. My skin is certainly thanking me for that today! It feels so soft and cleansed. Over the last couple of weeks I'e been suffering with a dry forehead and since using this every other day also that has now cleared up, so the moisturising agent has done its job!
 Defeating the object but I'm yet to put my make up on today but I feel like my face is ready to go.
I love how this one smells its so soft and gentle I can only describe it of smelling of baby lotion.




Leaving my face make-up free has also helped my skin breathe.
I'll continue to use these products till there all gone, but still toying with the idea of sticking with what I know or trying something different.


What facial products do you use? Any tips to share?

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment