Sunday 17 January 2016

SNOW OVER IT

We've had SNOW here, have you ? Cue all the posts and my blog post about it haha! Its always late for Christmas!!

I was at work when it began last night, I love watching snow fall its magical. If only I lived in the countryside it would be so much better :) a lot more white and wonderful. But hey ho I'm actually quite bored of it now, its all slushy and gross. Will we have anymore? I'm not sure.

Alex and I did take a nice stroll to the shop this afternoon which was nice as this is the first time he's walked in the snow and been able to acknowledge it. Last year when it snowed on Boxing Day he didn't really know what it was and had no real interest. This year the difference was immense with him telling and showing me what it was. Its just another 'look at how much you've grown' moment.
Nonetheless we enjoyed it!
Athough next year I must get myself some snow suitable footwear!
But that's enough about the snow, I'm ready for the lighter nights, warm weather, summer breeze and all that jazz, what about you?

As I'm writing this we've been watching Hotel Transylvania. (love it!) at every opportunity possible I will watch a children's film haha! Really need to watch the 2nd one really. My living room is destroyed with toys so I guess its time to go tidy up, and get cosy in our PJs, maybe watch another film under the duvet. Even contemplating making a hot choc, but I have no cream....WHAT!? pop that on my shopping list.





Just a short post for you all as I've been away for a couple of days (busy with work really) But with only working around 5 Saturdays a year I can't really moan :)

Show me your snow pictures below, comments and shares

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment