Sunday 31 January 2016

JANUARY FAVOURITES

Welcome to my first Favourites Blog Post :) I'm hoping to do these every month from now on, let me know what you think?

Lets kick start it with something I already blogged about at the beginning of the month

Its my mini skincare routine that I've got going on at the minute with my Nivea products. I use these every other day and absolutely love them still.
I'm using the exfoliating scrub in the shower on an evening, which is clearing my skin and making my face feel refreshed!
I did start with using the cleanser and toner straight after, but now I'll use it the morning after which is working for me! Everyone has a different skincare routine, don't they?
I've found with using this in the morning it makes my face really soft and cleansed for the day. Sometimes defeating the object I put make-up on not long after. But, its nice to put onto a smooth clean base.



Something else I have been raving about for quite sometime is my Maybelline 'The Nudes' eyeshadow palette. Do you have one?
You can see from the picture that some shades have been used more than others as when I first got it, I went for a bronze smoky eye nearly all of the time. Over the last couple of weeks I have been playing around with the other colours, coming out with a black smoky eye and a shimmery subtle grey which is a really good day look :)
I've got my eye on a new Max Factor eyeshadow palette '03 Rose Nudes' it has some purple shades that I want to give a try. Suppose to be a good shade for Green eyes.
Can you recommend any other eye shadow palettes to try? What's your
favourite?


I also invested in a Nude lipstick 'Rimmel by Kate No 38' as I only have red ones and wanted to change it up abit and have more choice. I love this one, its such a simple colour and goes on so well.  I honestly think it could suit anyone, you can either where it matte, which is a light pink on me. However, I often just pop just Vaseline over the top just to give it that shine and give some extra moisture to my lips. Do you have a favourite lipstick?







Seen as I'm such a lover of perfume, thought I would share with you what fragrance I have been grabbing this month.
Calvin Klein 'Beauty' seems to have been my go to this month, nearly everyday I wear it, as you can see as its nearly gone, I'll definitely be purchasing some more. Its such a wonderful strong flowery smell. I love the shape of the bottle too, it always looks good on a shelf or wherever you like to store your smellies.
My poor bottle is abit battered and bruised now as a pen leaked all over it on my bag (sadface)
Those who know me, know that I'm a sucker for always carrying around body sprays and perfumes. I have so many in my bag its unreal haha but always a good selection.

And Finally, this is my beautiful jewellery holder that I received for Christmas, I have it hanging on the side of my wardrobe and looks really pretty.
 Its so much easier to store most of my jewellery now as before I was getting all my necklaces in a twist inside a drawer. Not now, yay!
I also really love the copper gold colour, but its an easy material you can spray paint if you don't like it or fancy a change up in the future, which knowing how I can be, this is highly likely.
This can be found on, notonthehighstreet, such a fun and quirky website.







Let me know in the comments below what your favourite items have been this month!?
Visit Graciesworld give it a like please :)

Much Love xx

No comments:

Post a Comment