Wednesday 3 February 2016

REACQUAINTING

Massive Hello to you all!
In the last month or so I've gained a couple more followers/readers from all over the world so thought I'd introduce myself.smile emoticon
I'm Gracie, 23years young,even though I feel like 100 most days, mummy to 1 little mischievous munchkin, Alex.
Starting a blog was something I wanted to do for many years just never had the bravery to go ahead, but back in December thought I'd give it a whirl and see how it went. Only live once right!? and I'm still here and thoroughly enjoying it smile emoticon
My posts are quite random haha and just talking about things I enjoy like make up or days out, some of them do/will feature my little boy.
I appreciate all your support, likes, comments and shares! I do my best to get back to you all!
I don't wanna write too much so i'll leave it there, anything you want to know-just ask
Thanks Everyone! xx

I'm on a couple of the social media platforms, come find me! Give them a like, follow or share!!
Facebook
Twitter
Instagram - @_gracie92

1 comment: