Sunday 28 February 2016

REAL TECHNIQUES MAKE UP BRUSHES

I thought I'd fill you in on my go to make-up brushes of the moment :) I've recently changed quite a few of them for something different and I'm pretty impressed so why not share my enjoyment? haha

I just want to put it out there I have NO make up experience whatsoever, I use all make-up brushes for the wrong thing but its just what works for me :) haha, its all a big learning curve with trends changing all the time.
ps- I also really need to up my picture game! 


Over the years I've used many different things to put my foundation on. Started out with sponges and moved onto a foundation brush. I've used liquid foundation for many years and after watching some youtube vids and reading some blogs I heard alot about the Kabuki Brush- so I thought why not go and get one and see what its all about?


Retractable Kabuki Brush by Sam and Nic Chapman 

Although I've had this brush for about a week, I cannot speak highly enough of it. It is sooooo much different to my old foundation brush. The bristles are so soft but so firm at the same time really good for a nearly flawless complexion, no steaks or lines in the skin from application. Its easy to buff the foundation into your skin for all over even coverage. 
With it being retractable means the shiny pink you can see can extend further, but if you were to take this in your handbag its the perfect size. Pop the lid on and your read to go for topping up of make up throughout the day. 
I honestly absolutely love it! Definitely a brush I'm going to recommend and continue using.










Real Techniques Buffer Brush

I received this for my birthday back in December and only recently starting using it as I had no idea how to use it as I was so stuck in my ways with the brushes I was using.
I started using this to put bronzer on, as I somehow lost my powder brush haha but I didn't really like how it applied the bronzer, made it look like too much! So after buying a new powder brush I tried this out on my concealer and it definitely does a good job.
I used to use my finger to dab my concealer in, but I find using this brush is so much better and much more better coverage and easier to blend in.
Again the bristles are soft but firm definitely works for me and applying concealer.








Real techniques seems to be quite a popular brand amongst my make up brush collection at the moment but that's only because I received quite a few for my Birthday. But now I've started using them I'm more than happy with them! Not too pricey either if your looking in most high street stores- go and have a gander.

What brushes do you use?


Find me on Facebook or Twitter - you can also contact me on any of those if you have any enquiries

Love to you all xx

No comments:

Post a Comment