Thursday 4 February 2016

WEEKLY WONDERS

Happy Thursday Everyone :)

The end of last week saw me feeling very tired from the early start to Cambridge, then an early start for work on Friday. Although I've got to say I do prefer being busy.

Saturday Alex and I had a playdate with my friend and her little one at my house. :) it was late lunch sort of time so I put a couple of bits of nibbles out for us to have. All Alex wanted to do was cuddle my friends little one. It was so cute! I'm proud of how caring he can be!
It was nice to have people round on Saturdays as I usually spend Saturdays just chilling around, catching up on errands and playing with Alex. Nice to change it up abit :) but this week I used Sunday for that haha!

Monday saw me go back to work - so not really much to report from there!

For the last week or so, I've been trying to motivate myself to sort my wardrobe out and I feel its just so messy - guess what!? Its not done! Maybe this weekend I'll push myself to do it- such a chore though, right?
I've barely been following my face routine with the Nivea products either, but I did last night and I feel so much better with my refreshed skin.
Don't know what's happened to all my motivation, but I'm on the hunt for it! I've not been sleeping so great so I don't think that really helps the matter, something I need to work on.
I think we all have days where we don't feel very motivated and thats okay :) so don't worry if your feeling a little unmotivated too! We can hunt together!

I did treat myself to the Max Factor Rose Nudes palette eye shadows and I'm excited to give them a go. Do you have this palette?
I'll try and get some pictures when I'm trying it out!
I'm still very much into nudes looking shimmery eyes, so I think this palette is perfect to give a go.
What is your favourite look at the moment?






You will find some weeks I do more than other, sometimes I just chill at home and do normal everyday things like shopping, cooking, cleaning and being a mummy! So I realise some of these might be a bit more boring than others (thumbs down)

Love to you all, thanks very much for your support xx

No comments:

Post a Comment