Tuesday 31 January 2017

FOTD | GOLD EYE

Just a quick one from me to you... 💝


For those of you who follow me on Instagram (if you don't, go check it out) will see that I treated myself to a new eyeshadow palette at the weekend, Maybelline, The 24Karat Nudes. After eyeing it up on snapchat for so long, I just couldn't wait to give it a try! 

It was the first thing I picked up on Monday morning and went for a gold smokey-ish look, that I just HAD to share with you all!

Here's an up close version, I really really love it!
Makeup Used

Foundation - Revlon Colorstay in Sand Beige
Concealer - Younique in Orangza
Eyeliner - Collection Extreme 24hour Felt Tip Liner
Mascara - No7 Midnight Lash
Bronzer - Collection Bronze Glow Shimmering Light

Contour and Highlight - Collection Highlight & Sculpt
Lip - Sleek Matte Me in Birthday Suit

EyeShadow - Maybelline 24karat Nudes Palette

I'm not sure on the names of these colours so I numbered them....

1 as base shade

2 as main lid shade
3 in the crease of the eye
4 in the outer corners of eye to create smokey look.

ps how beautiful is this palette? It so pigmented.




Have you got this yet? What do you think?





2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful I too love golden toned eyes!
    Beautywithdanielle.wordpress.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful make up look! I love playing around with new colors & shades, I'll be trying this look on myself.

    ReplyDelete