Monday 9 January 2017

2017 - lets do this!

I'd probably say 2016 was the year of what I feel was HUGE changes for me within my life and around my life and I just muddled through. I've looked back at my 2016 goals and you know what, I've managed one! Although I'm not surprised one bit!
trying to be thoughtful haha
So now I've done a great deal of lazing around and eating alot, its time to begin 2017! (only 9days late)
I think what I'll do is pop together a bucket list of what I hope to achieve this year personally and another of blog goals!



Personal

Be who I want to beI learnt in 2016 not everyone appreciates how you grow, how you feel and what you like, what your thoughts and personalities are. I can't and won't be as other expect me to be and expect from me, I will only do what makes me happy or I feel right.

Explore
I'd love to venture down south (something already in the wings for this, eek exciting!) But also up North to Edinburgh. Be amazing to do the both in one year, we'll see. I'd also love to takes us on other little adventures to places such as Zoos, Castles etc. With Alex starting school next year it'd be nice to spend quality time doing things together before we only have the summer holidays. I want my new diary filled with lots of activities!

Use a Photo Album
Its all well and good having these amazing smart phones and many ways to save and store photos but there is nothing better than sitting with a photo album looking through the years and how things change. Plus, I'm always breaking and loosing my phone so would be good to be able to keep my favourite photos if I don't back them up.


Read
I used to be such a bookworm, I loved it! I feel we've all lost the sense of picking up a book and reading in our spare time, we're all staring at screens alot of the time. I've seen so many books I'd love to read so what a better time to start. I also think if you have kiddies it encourages them to like the idea of books but also reading to/with them. I noticed that in the last year Alex and I hadn't read alot together so I'm really going to start doing it more often.


No more phone in Bed
Speaks for itself really, something I REALLY REALLY want to conquer. Endless scrolling through the same social media is just silly-its all the same. It also means your brain isn't as rested before going to sleep I have problems with sleeping properly anyway so maybe this will help a little. I have a plan to put my phone out of arms reach instead of right next to me where I can pick it up every 2seconds. I mean, who wants to walk across the room, get your phone, go back to bed, get out of bed to put it back! Fingers crossed it works?


Exercise
Just a little though! Nothing to drastic, just the occasional work out once or twice a week and keep at it. Last year I did so well February to May time then stopped started again then stopped completely. Thinking back I felt good when was exercising so it'll certainly help get out this post christmas grogginess!



What are your personal resolutions/goals this year?
Blog

Attend at least 2 Blogger Events/Meet ups 
I didn't go to any last year - I personally find it difficult as don't have a great deal of childcare but this year I'd really love to go and meet other bloggers - it'd be great!

Possible expand to YouTube
I said this last year, lost a great deal of confidence in myself and never even attempted a proper video. This year I'd love too, what do you think? I might do a practise run sometime and see if I like it!

Improve photography!
Some pictures can be great, some can be pretty rubbish. I don't like editing my pictures too often or too much as then its not real but I'd love to improve in how the photos are taken. Lots of practise needed. Any tips?
(pstt, I only have a phone camera at the moment)

To Enjoy
This is my main goal, I want to enjoy what I'm writing and won't post if I'm not. I mean, if I'm not enjoying it, then its likely your not too! Lets have some fun!

Whats your blog goals?

Thanks for sticking with me, and I hope to see you through 2017 too!
Lets make it a good year we can talk about in years to come!

💕










1 comment:

  1. My blogger goal is to also go to a meet up next year, It's not so easy turning up on your own. I get how nerve racking it is, I hope to over come this to. Maybe I will see you at one!

    Alys
    www.alysgeorge.co.uk

    ReplyDelete