Sunday 15 January 2017

FOTD: FT TANYA BURR COSMETICS

Hey Ho, hows everyone's January going so far?

I asked on Twitter in a mini poll what post you'd like to see next and face of the day came out at the top - so here it is 😀

I was gifted this Tanya Burr Cosmetics Beautifully Defined kit for christmas and I'm really enjoying using it. I love how you have some products all in one place, the eyeshadow, highlighter, liquid highlighter and bronzer. Perfect for if your just starting out with experimenting with makeup or if your in a rush and need a quick look, whack on some foundation and use these. Tell you what, this would be perfect for if your going on holiday! A nice compact design with a ready made bronze look if thats the kinda look your like going for. I know I do, if I'm sporting a nice tan.
I haven't tried the liquid highlighter yet, but I'm really looking forward to trying it in the summer mixed with my foundation for a 'soft dewy glow' as described on the back of the packaging as a glow in spring/summer is just what you need.
Think I'm actually going to save this to take on my holidays!


Makeup products used
  • Foundation - Revlon Colorstay in Sand Beige
  • Concealer - Younique in Orangza
  • EyeShadow - Tanya Burr - Silk pyjamas (my fave of the 3) as base - Cuddle me in crease and lower lash line - Baking Brownies - outer corner of eye, lower lash line, and eyerows
  • Eyeliner - Collection Fast stroke eyeliner in Black
  • Mascara - No7 Midnight Lash in Black
  • Bronzer - Collection Bronze Glow in Shimmering Light
  • Highlight and Contour- Tanya Burr in Champagne Shimmer and Caramel Kiss such beautiful shades
  • Lipstick - No7 Pillarbox
I find it really strange not using black eyeliner on the lower lash line. I do think it makes me look rather tired when my eyes aren't defined by thick black lines haha, but hey something to practise on right?

Have you got any of these products, what do you think to them? 

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment