Thursday 19 January 2017

What's on my Phone Tag

I love little tags like this as it gives you the opportunity to have a nosey into a person's life - and we're all abit nosey right? Here's a quick one for you to take a gander at...

Thanks to Nikki at Nikkipedia for the tag! make sure you all go and check her out!


What phone do you have?
Its a Samsung S7 

How many gigabytes does it have?
You know, without checking or finding out somehow - I don't actually remember haha - lets go with 4GB as that rings a bell.

What colour is it?
Gold 

Whats is your wallpaper?
A picture of my son enjoying himself on a swing

What are your most used Apps on your phone?
Twitter and Facebook

What Apps are in folders?
The pre-installed Samsung Apps, Google Apps and Microsoft Apps

What Apps do you not use?
Most of the pre-installed ones...

How many contacts do you have in your phone?
25 

Do you like your phone?
I do like my phone, I've had Samsung phones for as long as I can remember. I love the colour and well i'd be lost without my my phone, wouldn't you?

If you had the chance to have any phone, what would it be?
hmm, i don't know as I'm not a huge phone follower and don't know much about them. Maybe something that is opposite to a Samsung to see how easy it would be to use/get used to.

Have you upgraded your phone?
Not since September, so got abit of a wait now.

How many selfies are on your phone? (estimate)
ummm, 20/30ish? That'll probably come as surprise to most people, but what I do is take loadsss then delete them when I've chosen one I like.

Do you ever let anyone go through your phone?
Yes, if I trust that person isn't going to post silly things on my social media or laugh at what they find. Phones are personal things these days haha!

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Now its your turn😀
I'm tagging Laura at LauraSnow | Katy at ColourmeKaty | Samantha at cocobutterblog | Sherry at SherryScribbles
Can't wait to read your answers!
Also, if your not tagged but what to take part GO AHEAD, drop me a comment with your links below and I'll check it out 

xx

ps - i got told that the creator of this tag would like us to continue using the picture that was made for it. Please find this above 😀



2 comments:

  1. I've seen this going around on Twitter all week and was wondering what on earth it was. I'm glad to finally know what all this is about!
    Not sure my phone would be all that interesting if I was to do this, I enjoyed reading yours though!

    Alys
    www.alysgeorge.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I mean mine not that interesting. Would love to see yours :) x

      Delete