Sunday 29 January 2017

GETTING OUT AND ABOUT | WISHLIST

 Helloooooo😀... how you all getting on? February is nearly here already, wow! How fast is it going?

I usually spend alot of January being a hermit, chilling out and planning what I'd like to do and achieve in the year ahead and thats exactly what I've been doing. 2017 starts on the 1st of Feb. This year one of my main goals is travel and do different activities that aren't always in my hometown - I'm so badly travelled and haven't done alot of things, its laughable!

I'm all about getting out that travelling comfort zone, experiencing and having fun with Alex,family and friends this year.

 I thought I'd put together a little (large) list on here and see if any of you have been to the same places and have any experiences you'd like to share? Or is it somewhere you'd like to visit too?


Maybe next year I can revisit this post and tick off everything we've done!

Short-term (this year)

Visit a Zoo - I don't ever remember visiting a Zoo when I was younger (maybe I'm wrong) but I'd really like to go, plus it'd be really cool to take Alex to see all the animals.

Visit Harry Potter World - As a HUGE Harry Potter fan, since the beginning, its so shocking to say I've never been. I'm embarrassed of myself for sure! I really am going to go this year and now Alex is older and loving Harry Potter he can come too! Theres going to be a new adaption added, so i plan to go after.

Visit Legoland - How cool would this be? It looks so fun for the kiddies too!
Long weekend in London maybe to get these ticked off?

A day at Wollaton Hall and Newstead Abbey - I've wanted to do this for so long just never got round to going! On a lovely summers days it'd be nice day trip with picnic in hand. Last year I only ever went on the one picnic- definitely want to plan some more this year, as many day trips as possible this year, why not?

Visit Brighton - TICK THIS OFF!! There is a plan in place for this to happen, yayy!! I really want to go on the i360! Hope the family's ready to join me! Going to take some pictures in front of the beach huts.

Shop at another Shopping Centre - (haha, rubbish idea I know, but I like shopping)
I always love seeing and wandering around different shopping centre as each one always had a little something different to the last. I've walked through the Bullring in Birmingham once so maybe there? 


Clothes Show Live - Wanted to go for many many years, since I was at school, nearly went last year but chose to do something different. This year has to be the year right? If its still a thing of 2017

Edinburgh Christmas Market - I really really want to do this, its so beautiful! It'd be great to do this around my December birthday, what a treat that'll be! Fingers crossed!

Mid-Term (between now and December 2018)

Visit Butlins, Minehead - As a family we love Butlins! Its not everyone's taste but its ours. It'd be great to see another one of the sites and share family moments there.

Visit Jersey/Guernsey/Isle of Wight - This has become a new OBSESSION idea of mine. It looks lovely and although its part of the UK its far away enough to be a proper holiday. WILL HAPPEN!

Visit Ireland - Different culture, different city to see.

Long Term (between now and ongoing)

DisneyLand Paris and/or Orlando - Every kids dream! I'd like to go preferably when Alex is a little older to remember and thoroughly enjoy it

Majorca - I'd really like to go back to where I visited when I was younger just to see...

See the Northern Lights - Wouldn't it just be magical to actually see in person.

A Cold Snowy Holiday - We don't get proper snow here in the UK so I'd love to go somewhere whilst its very snowy and cold and enjoy the snow properly. Snowballlll FIGHT!

Australia - When our winter hits what a better way than to head out for the sun. I'd love to experience having Christmas in Australia as its completely different to what we know in some ways. 

Dubai - Ideally, I'd love to stay in the Atlantis Hotel in an underwater suite, sleeping with the fishes. WOW that'd be incredible!

THE WORLD - I'd like to go to many many places in the world with Alex, the list is endless as there is always something new and exciting I see and want to do/go so I chose just a few of my faves.




Basically, I'd just like to travel and do more stuff...haha

Do you have any upcoming travel plans? 

xx



1 comment:

  1. There are so many great things in this list. I know someone who just visited the Northern Lights and they said it was incredible so definitely do this one.
    Harry Potter World has been on my list for years, and I don't know why I haven't gone yet either!
    The Clothes Show live I went to back when The Saturdays had released there first singe and I saw them perform. Was a really great day out I definitely recommend going!

    Alys
    www.alysgeorge.co.uk

    ReplyDelete