Thursday 26 January 2017

HAIRCUT THOUGHTS


I had my hair cut nearly 2 weeks ago now so its given me some time to get used to it and what not. I've found it to be alot more maintenance than longer hair and alot less manageable- can't just leave it un-styled as it look horrendous (in my opinion haha)
Got to be honest and say, I really did not like it when the hairdresser had finished. My experience with the hairdresser is a whole other story but my hair was nothing like I asked, definitely didn't want a graduated long bob- but ended up with one! I couldn't of got it levelled out there and then as would of been too short for my liking - BUT I've learnt to like it with lots of trial and error 'hair styles' and don' think its all that bad anymore.
My go-to faves are-

-Using my straighteners to create messy waves like in the picture above
 I'm looking at getting one of those sprays that creates beach waves and see how that goes or investing in some curlers haha!
- The half up half down pony with a few added waves - think this is my most worn at the mo.


Do you have any hair stories and what you did whilst it grew? I'd love to know!
 Any product recommendations? 

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment