Sunday 22 January 2017

CURRENT SKINCARE BITS


I've been bad!

 I'm not one of those who keep up a regular in depth skin care routine. I've tried and failed many times. But I'm getting on in age abit and its starting to show haha so here I am, new year, fresh start and trying again! I mean, I don't have an in depth routine, its very basic but its a start, right?








These are my golden oldies, what kicked off my skincare routine in December 2014 and stuck by me ever since


Nivea Gentle Exfoliating Scrub
Nivea 2 in 1 Cleanser and Toner

Using these products together leaves my skin feeling really fresh, clean, soft and nice smelling.











During the colder months, I suffer with random dry patches on my face, last year was my forehead, this year has been my cheeks. So to tackle this I've been using the Vaseline Intensive Care, essential healing. I pop it on every night before bed to soak into the skin and its done the trick!
No more dry patches.

The Dove Derma Spa goodness3 is a new purchase. I noticed I suddenly had dry legs so thought it was time to try something new. After the first use my legs are so much better, smoother, less dry. In the description it claims to luminate skin so I'm looking forward to giving this a try on face in spring.






Another new purchase. As I don't do the exfoliate, cleanse routine as often as I should I thought a daily scrub would be a brill idea to keep pores clean.

Clean and Clear Morning Energy

What caught my attention was the lovely lemony scent and the shimmering consistency

Using it every morning as part of the shower routine has really helped clear up some problem patches I was having, leaving my skin clean and ready for the day.



Out of my No7 beauty advent calendar I'd say these are my most used

Protect and Perfect Lip Care
Protect and perfect Eye Cream

The Lip Care is incredible, I use this as part of my nighttime routine and pop it on before bed - I've not had a problem with dry lips, or lips drying out through the day since.
My eyes seem to be my biggest flaw on my face at the moment (i think anyway) so I'm trying anything I can to improve them. Since using the Eye Cream I've noticed a bit of difference in the lines (wrinkles😢) around my face certainly not as visible.








All products in this post can be purchased from Boots if you've seen anything you like.

The next thing I'd really like to purchase is the 'Don't look at me' face mask by Lush.
I'm always looking for new skincare products especially now I'm getting into it abit more - do you have any faves/recommendations?

You're all beautiful!! 💕

6 comments:

  1. Love love love reading about other peoples skin care routines. Have you tried any of the Nip+Fab range? Ive recently gotten a few bits from them and it is amazing, a little pricey but well worth it.
    Much Love,
    Niamh's Pretty Thoughts xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely going to have a look at the Nip+Fab products - always looking for something new :) Thanks xx

      Delete
  2. Don't worry I've always been terrible at doing a skin care routine. Mine literally consists of Face Scrub in the morning and moisturise at night. I don't even know if that even counts. Either way I need to up my game!

    Alys
    www.alysgeorge.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dove cream looks really good, I will give it a try. Remember to wear sunscreen that's a really important thing in skin care.

    Instagram | Blog

    ReplyDelete