Sunday 5 February 2017

MINI NEWLOOK SPLURGE



So, I stopped by New Look the other day with the intention of just finding a new top for an upcoming meal out, little did I know I'd come out with more as I usually find clothes shopping so hard but I was just picking up so many things to try on.We all know, I'm a huge black jean wearer, So when I saw the black jeans with the floral designs and rips at the knee, I just had to pick them up because it's a little different to the norm but still in my comfort zone.

Plus, I think they make my bum look nice! hahahaha!!
I love the red top too, I don't have anything red so thought this was the perfect item to add that colour yet simple enough that it will match alot of outfits - it actually goes well with the floral jeans. (I think anyway)The black, white and mustard cold shoulder top was my surprise pick up, I saw it and just HAD to get it. Would of regretted it if I didn't.  Not only because I love cold shoulder baggy tops as you can wear them with pretty much anything but because I love the yellow mustard colour. On a whole I can't wear a mustard yellow on its own as it makes me look so washed out, so have it splashed in pretty patterns was perfect for me. 
I'd really like some floral boots now... 

Successful Shopping Trip indeed!👍

Please drop a comment below if you want to see how I will style these items/OOTD's and let me know of any recent splurges you've made 😄



xx

4 comments:

  1. wow these jeans look so nice!!!
    www.harrietday.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm on a spending ban at the moment haha, as I'm a huge shopaholic! The floral jeans are my fave, I've got some similar one's from New Look and love love love them! I'm digging the floral embellishment at the moment, and ruffled jumpers!

    Saffron x

    saffronwatson.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those jeans! Great picks.

    Chloe
    Chloejaerobinson.Co.UK

    ReplyDelete