Saturday 18 February 2017

SATURDAY SUMMARY & FOTD


HEY HEY,
hope you've all had a lovely Saturday, what have you been up to? Any plans for this evening?
I had a lovely day ticking this off my to-do list; including the dreaded Cleaning the Makeup brushes task with a night planned in front of the TV with a plate of spaghetti and meatballs- yum! 

It feels good to finally have my blog page back open and tip-tapping away on this blogpost! I was feeling ill for what felt like so long and just couldn't bring myself to even open my laptop!! Lying down when I wasn't at work seemed like the only thing I was good at...but a huge YAY for feeling better!!👍
The sun has been re-appearing and the temperatures have felt slightly better, this is making me so excited for spring/summer- just need to tone up me bod so I can wear some nice things haha

Its very rare that I wear a full face of make-up on a Saturday just because its my homey day and I don't tend to go any further than my local shop, but today I had something to do that I had to get ready for.
After a few posey photos I thought I'd pop down a little face of the day.

Foundation - Rimmel True Match in Classic Ivory
Concealer - Mayelline The Eraser Eye in Light
To Set - Rimmel Lasting Finish in Light Porcelain
Bronzer - Collection Bronze Glow in Shimmering Light 
Highlight and Contour - Tanya Burr Beautifully Defined Palette
Eyeliner - Maybelline Master Precise Liquid Eyeliner in Black (Top lash) Collection Extreme Felt tip Liner in Black (bottom lash)
Mascara - No7 Midnight Lash in Black
Eyebrows - Filled in with Black from Sleek Bad Girl Eyeshadow palette
Lip - Revlon Balm Stain in Crush Beguin (005) 
Eyeshadow - Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bons Pallete  -Satin Sheets/base - Molasses Chip/over lid - Dark truffle/outer corners 


No comments:

Post a Comment