Sunday 19 February 2017

SMALL TREATS HAUL

I'm back with another 'see what I bought' post - I think I have spending problem haha

I just find myself mooching around the shops trying things on, testing out makeup products and once I love it I have to buy it, yano spending a small fortune. Although with spring on its way its always nice to treat yourself to some fashion and beauty bits to take you into the months.
'Excuses Excuses' I hear you saying haha, okok I just wanted these things, I'll be honest they weren't needed haha🙊


Superdrug - I went in to look for a very black felt tip eyeliner and came out with this small bundle and have already been using them! All used in my previous FOTD post, see here


Rimmel True Match Foundation in Classic Ivory, an old favourite foundation of mine
Rmmel Lasting Finish in Light Porcelain 

Maybelline The Eraser Eye in Light, I really really love this, I like the sponge style application
Maybelline Master Precise Eyeliner in Black, the best felt tip style eyeliner I've come across so far. Very back - just what I needed as found others I was using would need a couple of coats when having eyeshadow on.  


Let me know if you want any reviews guys?

Primark - another case of picking up more than I went for haha (work shoes) I feel kinda guilty now I'm jotting this down haha 

HOW CUTE is this T-shirt? I mean, I actually went back for this as I couldn't stop thinking of it haha I'm into my stripes atm but those mini almost drawn on hearts just set it off, nice little bargain at only £2.50.
It was certainly time for some new shoes as I have been wearing the same shoes day in day out for quite a few months, the aubergine-y coloured slip ons are beaut! I also rediscovered my love for pointed pumps, just so pretty; picked up a black pair with gold trim as can pretty much go with most outfits. 



Let the spending ban commence haha!

What have you been buying recently?
💕


7 comments:

  1. It's so hard to resist Primark, isn't it?? The little stripey shirt you picked up is adorable! 😍 I've yet to try a Rimmel foundation but I really want to as the applicator you describe sounds fab!

    Abbey 💐 www.abbeylouisarose.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that tee at so so cute! I need a big shopping spree soon it will mainly be homely stuff though 😊 x
    Lola Mia // www.lolotabonita.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. The master precise is my ride or die eyeliner, I can't live without it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love primark and I can't wait to go shopping in the spring for cute summer clothes, love your haul, its so much fun getting a few little bits when out shopping :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's great to treat yourself now and then ;) I've just put myself on a spending ban actually and I've promised myself it will end in April.... so far I've bought make up brushes and more on this ban.... ahahaha I love the true match foundation.

    Jordanne || Thelifeofaglasgowgirl.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Primark is so dangerous for me, I can come out having bought half the shop haha! I love the eyeliner pencil, I've just finished mine, I'll have to rebuy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your haul! I love Primark can't wait to go and have a look at all the little spring bits!

    Love, Melissa x
    lovemelissax.co.uk

    ReplyDelete