Thursday 31 December 2015

THANK YOU & BLOG GOALS

Who has New Years Resolutions?

I have personal goals and goals for this Blog!

Blog Goals

I'm going to take the opportunity to thank you all again for the amazing support I have received that is making this blog so enjoyable for me to do. With reaching up to 7 countries a week and getting closer to the 1000 page views mark, each and every one of you have helped me achieve this, so I THANKYOU more than ever! Even though I've only been doing this for a short amount of time its been more successful than I imagined.

So next year, I'd like to see this blog take off more, so I'm going to take some time to plan and create blogs to suit many peoples interests. If you have something you'd like me to talk about, let me know and I'll look into it. I do already have a couple in mind. I actually need to invest in a diary pretty soonish so I can get jotting down all these ideas!
I have plans to make the blog more organised and blogs going live at certain times of the day as then makes it easier for myself and all you guys to keep track of when blogs are going live!
Theres talk of me doing a collab video with daydaylou, which will be scary haha! 

I look forward to all your continued support, like, share and comment as much as you wish. 
THANKS AGAIN

Can't wait for 2016! xx


1 comment:

  1. your blog will grow far and wide and i look foward to reading your blogs next year xx

    ReplyDelete