Wednesday 30 December 2015

CHRISTMAS BREAK AND CHILL TIME ACCIDENTS

Many of you know I've been away for a couple of days with family for a mini after Christmas break. I've got to say it was so nice to get away from Nottingham for a while, we visited Butlins at Skegness and even though Christmas was actually technically over, it was still so wonderfully decorated. I usually visit in the early summer so was nice to see it how it all looks at a different time of year.
Weather held out too, I believe we didn't get any rain the whole time we were there, Although  very breezy, but seen as we didn't spend a lot of time outside this wasn't an issue, coastal winds can be quite nice and fresh anyway!
Some of the cute decorations around the pavilion!

I find there is so many activities to do, especially if you've got little ones, from swimming to amusements, bars and coffee and live shows, just about something for everyone!
We had such a lovely time making the most of our time out which included a lie in or 2! 
I took my little boy to the play centre which has got to be his most favourite, you could see him exploring and getting more brave to have a go on the bigger obstacles. He had such a great time and totally worn himself out. It was nice to see him enjoying himself. We all had a go at the amusements as well, who wouldn't? 


I did love this game at the amusements, its just accepting the numbers that match your board and rejecting those that don't. Not everyone's cup of tea but I enjoy them haha :) my little boy enjoyed playing the 2p machines as did my cousin. They each won some mini prizes too, which is always an added bonuses when you have children. Makes me all worthwhile seeing them smile and excited about this things.


I didn't visit the swimming pool or beach this time as just too cold, but looking at going again in the summer so we will definitely be doing those things 




CAN YOU BELIEVE IT? All but 1 of us had accidents!! 
Dana my cousin walked into a door as just missed the glass, bless her
I bashed my head on a metal stair case as wasn't looking in the right direction and bumped into a table while out for dinner, now modelling the perfect bruise to remind me
Little one had a couple of knocks and trips and his legs are certainly showing it, but he's okay!
So a big well done to my Aunty, Sharon, For keeping safe with no accidents. Yay!


So, since getting back just been busying myself at home, all the Christmas decorations have been taken down and I changed my bedding to my new duvet set as I was just so excited I couldn't wait. Plus I love getting into bed in fresh PJs and duvet set. Best feeling, right?

Feeling all  refreshed and ready to go into the new year and conquer my goals!

Whilst writing this I've been watching Dirty Dancing, one of my faves! what films are your favourites?
  So excited to go to bed tonight! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment