Sunday 27 December 2015

DECEMBER HAUL

Somewhere in December I subconsciously decided this would be the month I'd treat myself. Which is strange because I don't really do that very often. A couple of things have been for myself but its mainly bits for around the house.

Do you remember the wall plaque in my previous Birthday Haul? I finally got another and got them up on the wall above my bed. I love them, ones inspirational and the other reminds you to relax, perfect balance :)


I also got myself some new cushions for my living room sofa, as my old ones needed updating.
These fit nicely in with the colour scheme of my living room with a bit of each colour in them just ties the room together. It's a tweed design on the front with the colours (Teal and Beige) entwined within each other, with a block teal panel on the back.
Large comfortable cushion, only now I'm too afraid to sit on them incase they get ruined! silly eh?
You can find these in NEXT, if you want to go and have a look, they also have this design in another colour. 


Then in yesterdays boxing day sales I came across a bed set that I just had to have. I've been wanting to tart up my duvet sets for a while but hadn't come across I liked till today as its just so colourful, something different to what I would usually choose.
 Starting to love this pattern more and more. I got this from BHS. 

Also with my holiday coming up (yay going today!) I've been having the difficulty of deciding what clothes to take. However, I did have 2 definate contenders in the top department that I has purchased this month. Both are off white in colour but when buying them I thought at least they will match most trousers. Can't wait to wear them and add some accessories.


I purchased this from NewLook, which is a short- sleeved slouchy T-shirt, which is always good for if you feel like having a big meal.
I love the stripes and quote that just jazzes it up a little more.
My fave out of the 2!
With a black jeans and blazer this could also pull off a smart look.







I got this yesterday also in the boxing day sales. Another off white short-sleeved top. This one is a little more fitted than the above with some beautiful embroidery on the sleeves and around the neckline 

( sorry the picture doesn't do it much notice) 

This was from Dorothy Perkins.





On that note, I'm currently getting ready to leave for my holiday and just can't wait for the change of scenery, fun and relaxation! #bliss

xx












No comments:

Post a Comment