Sunday 13 December 2015

LATE BIRTHDAY HAUL

At the beginning of December presents my Birthday, this year i didn't do anything special, infact I spent most of the day painting my living room. I was so desperate to put my tree up but wanted the room to look fresh first, so I got that done and dusted.

However, I did receive some lovely gifts. Sadly I didn't get pictures of them all as I also received some gift cards, but ill talk you through some of the purchases.

I got these Pajamas with a gift card i received for Primark, thought i'd get some new ones as over the years i haven't worn matching PJ's and wanted to change that, weird eh? I've got to say my favourite of the 2 is the tartan patterned long sleeved PJ's. They are so soft (flannel material) and cosy, perfect for keeping warm this winter! Although not worn them yet as I haven't found it cold enough at night just yet. I reckon i'll end up wearing them for a lazy day at home. Really looking forward to that! The short sleeved soft pink set (cotton material) I have been wearing which i have found also very soft and comfortable. Although because i'm short the trousers are super baggy!! But that wont stop me wearing them, perfect for me right now.

Next, i went on to buy this picture with some money i received. I purchased this from Nottingham Christmas Market. 
I absolutely love this quote as I love nothing more than doing things in my PJ's. Just love how comfortable it is. I mainly wear pajamas trousers all the time if I'm not going out anyway. So dressed from the waste up. I'm sure I'm not the only one, right?
This will be taking place above my bed, next to another one I am yet to purchase.

Maybelline, 'The Nudes' eye shadow pallet, is also a birthday purchase with money i received. This was purchased in the high street Drugstore Boots. I'm really into my natural eye shadows at the minute so when I saw this i just couldn't resist. i'm so excited to try these out in as many different ways as possible. The colours range from a very pale beige to goldy browns, a couple of those have a shine to them. I feel the very pale colours wont suit me as much but would be useful for a subtle smokey eye look for everyday. Something that isn't too dark. It comes with an eye shadow applicator but i much prefer to use a brush myself to blend the colours together.

I did receive many other gifts and this includes my favourite, perfume!
I got Jean Paul Gaultier Classique for Women, one of my faves, this has quite a strong and subtle smell, but i find it quite a particular smell that some people may find overwhelming.

I did receive a couple of other gifts but I don't want to bore you anymore with talking about how excited I am and how they're all my favourites because that's what birthdays are all about, getting everything you love :)

Although, i did get a big Chocolate Cake that I spent the next 2 days eating, was so yummy!

Much Love, Gracie x



No comments:

Post a Comment