Saturday 26 December 2015

HOPE ITS BEEN A GREAT CHRISTMAS, CATCH UP

Helloooooo Everybody

I knows its been a couple of days since I wrote, been up to quite a lot.
How was everyone's Christmas? Full of fun and laughter I hope! 

Me, well mine was okay! Some of you may know and some of you may not. but I have a little boy coming up to the age of 2 very soon. However, on Christmas Eve he was taken into hospital and wasn't back home again till 3ish pm on Christmas day. But all on the mend.
Although this experience meant we missed most of Christmas and didn't get a proper dinner as had no time to cook it! But, we made the most of the time we had and opened all our gifts, which I can say we were more than spoilt this year and are very grateful for all that were received from all our family and friends and had buffet style food for our Christmas dinner. But that's all I'll say on that.
So now knowing I have a little boy it also means when writing these I'm usually wiping runny nose or playing games with his toys haha!


We received way more chocolate than expected so got enough to last us till maybe Easter? I hope, if not tempted scoff all in one go. Wish me luck! As you can tell we've already dipped into the biscuits, yummy!



I also received one of my favourite things bed socks! I got so many pairs that I have so many to choose from, now I need new PJ's to go with all my socks.


Looking forward to my break away tomorrow. It means lots of amusement playing, eating out and just chilling out before the new year starts. Can't wait! Currently half way through packing my bag with essentials but now stuck on what clothes to take! I'm sure I'm not the only one who struggles when it comes to packing clothes? 


Hope your all having a lovely evening :)







No comments:

Post a Comment