Sunday 13 December 2015

HI THERE

Hellooooo Everyone!


Back in December 2015, I finally decided to turn my long-term idea into a reality and start writing a blog.
Hello Graciesworld!
How exciting! So I'm still quite new-ish, still learning.. be nice please😉


I'm Gracie,

'Super' Mummy to One little monkey, extensive perfume spritzer, selfie taker, make-up lover and all round house elf.

On here you'll a range of different things, from beauty, being a mummy and lifestyle
I'm no way a professional writer but I'll try make sure it all makes sense 😁

ps- all posts, opinions, comments, pictures are my own


I'm so EXCITED to be sharing with you, don't be afraid to like, comment, share and get involved. I look forward to chatting with so many of you 

Much Love, Gracie x

CONTACT ME - cntactgracie@outlook.com

Feel free to contact me about reviewing products, a chinwag about a blog post or any else. Chat soon x

1 comment:

  1. I just love your blog, I would like you to follow my blog because I think that you will kinda like it <3

    ReplyDelete