Monday 28 March 2016

WITHOUT THE EYELINER

For those who know me, know that I am a big fan of wearing black liquid eyeliner, both top and bottom of the eye, you'll see it in most pictures of me over the years. I decided that I wanted to change things up sometimes and just wear eyeshadow and use that as an eyeliner too- so I've been practising. Sometimes it looks good, other times it doesn't haha! But that's what practising is all about I guess.
Excuse the awful picture quality of the photos above and the mess in them :)
I really like the top picture, the colour I've mainly been using are goldy bronzy looking ones blended together.
This is my go to eyeshadow palette, has been for a good couple of months now. Maybelline: The Nudes, all the colours I love, and alot of shimmery ones which I like best. Whats your go to eyeshadow?

FOTD

Foundation - Rimmel Match Perfection - Classic Beige
Concealer - Collection - Fair 1
Eyeshadow - Maybelline - The Nudes
Mascara - Clinque - High Impact Mascara
Bronzer - Collection - Bronze Glow shimmering light
Lips - Rimmel - Kate 38 (picture1) / Rimmel Lip Crayon - The Redder the Better (picture2)
Highlight and Contour - Collection Set, only used lightly as don't like too much 

Appreciate any tip you wish to give :)

Find me on Facebook and Twitter

xx

2 comments:

  1. They give a really nice look and I think it really suits you. I would have liked to try liquid liner but I don't really have a steady hand for that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just keep practising :) when I was younger it used to look awful haha x

      Delete