Saturday 27 August 2016

THE PERFUME WAS MY WEAKNESS

I had an unexpected free Friday, as didn't end up doing what I had thought- but it wasn't that fun so having some me time was a bonus :)
I arranged with a friend to have a gander around the shops and go for some lunch.
My day started off with dropping Alex off and nursery and having an ultimate chill out morning in front of the TV binge watching Once Upon a Time. Got to say, at the moment this is something I could watch day in, day out- I'm that into it! It did make me late leaving my house to head into town to meet my friend as just had to finish the episode I was on.
 If you haven't seen it and into fairy tales but with a twist - get on Netflix and give it a try.

We met at the local New Look a successful shopping trip indeed, I didn't get what I intended to buy but successful all the same :)






Black High-Waisted Jeans - Black goes with everything right? I've never owned a pain of high-waisted so thought why not try them on. Loved them, keep everything tucked in but also better to tuck tops in then normal jeans and this is something I seem to be doing quite abit at the moment




I tried on some bodysuits too as was curious as to how they would look. Do you see a theme, it seemed to be an unintended day of new things out of my comfort zone.

I am in LOVE with this one, the colour, the style I think goes really well with the high-waisted jeans that you can wear casually or dress up! 

But Guys, I need your help!! I really really want a berry colour lipstick to match this top - can you recommend any you think would look great?
drop me a comment, tweet, message
:)




I like this one because of my love for stripes and is always good to have a mix of colour to match with different items in your wardrobe. But, I've been trying this on with different items etc and I just don't feel as good in it as i did in the changing room, so I think it'll be going back to the store, maybe an exchange? Not sure yet though











I only planned to go to Boots for some coral looking nail varnish as was feeling something bright for my toes. I came out with Rimmel - Glaston-berry which is a pretty colour. A coral-pink, bright but not too bright. i really like it was definitely the look I was going for.

For those who know me know I am a massive perfume fan. My collection was getting smaller so over the last couple of weeks I've been having a gander. I 100% did not intend to buy any perfume on Friday haha but when we was having a look we were told an extra 20% off all perfumes. I could not resist this opportunity. It took me so long to choose but went with Flower by KENZO. This perfume is a really sweet blend, probably better to wear spring/summer time but I love changing my 'smell' on a daily basis :)
what perfumes do you like?




We had a lovely chinese lunch at MaySum a buffet-style restaurant I haven't visit in such a long time and got to say I really enjoyed it, I came home afterwards as we actually spent quite some time in NewLook haha and yep I did binge watch another episode of OUAT before collecting Alex from nursery - what am I gonna do when I'm finished? haha - luckily I've had another series recommended to me.

I have a list as long as my arm for other things I want to buy, can't wait to update my wardrobe with jumpers and cosy cardigans.

Love days like this!




1 comment: