Saturday 3 September 2016

AUTUMN JUMPERS WISHLIST - MOTHER&SON

With the drastic change in weather the last few days and sitting here feeling the cold, listening to the rain; blankets are out, heating is on and the snuffly noses have returned. I've found myself wandering around online looking at Jumpers/Jackets and just general warmer wear. 
To be honest, I reckon it'll be blazing hot sunshine again soon...but hey, better to be prepared, right? It is English weather after all, the most unpredictable!

So whilst having a little gander online I thought I'd put together a little wishlist of jumpers/jackets I'd like me and my son to have this year :)



Multicoloured Checked Coat - River Island
I am so in love with RI at the moment, I'd buy the whole shop if I could. I came across this Coat I believe in a window display in my local store, and fell in love immediately! I like how it has drops of colour to brighten it up from just being that average 'black coat'  - I think it would go with majority of my wardrobe and can be dressed up or down - perfect for most occasions. 

Flecked Knit Jumper - New Look
Pretty simple colours, be perfect with a pair of jeans
Michelle Keegan Fur Collar Batwing Jumper - Lipsy
Something a little out my comfort zone, something I wouldn't usually wear but the fur just makes it look so cosy and warm. It is detachable, so can also whip it off if its getting in the way or whatnot.

I've seen a couple of other knitwear items on Boohoo and Asos that I'm also after and also going to have a gander in our newly refurbished Primark and see what I can come across
..but I'm not too sure how many jumpers is too many? haha


All Items - Next

Alex is a little hit and miss in most shops with sizes but I 100% know the size of Next clothes for him so this is my usual go-to place if I'm looking to order online as is garenteed to fit. Don't get me wrong if I'm out and about and see something I/he likes in the local supermarket (Asda clothes are my fave atm) or clothes shop I will pick it up and give it try on him :)
I think a nice little gilet will be perfect for those not too cold, not too hot days to wear with a long-sleeved top and jeans.
I love the chevron jumper, I have no idea but really reminds me of the build up to Christmas nice simple colours too. Just a little cute piece I think he'd look quite cute in.
I have repurchased this hoodie many times every time he grows out of one, its just such a staple product in his wardrobe, it goes with everything, a nice little layer if its a little chilly, perfect for him to get on and off when the weather changes.


I'm quite looking forward to updating our wardrobes, whats on your wishlists this year?
I'd love to know 
xx

1 comment:

  1. That black coat is absolutely gorgeous! All of your picks are actually!

    ReplyDelete