Sunday 21 August 2016

LETS TALK MASCARA


Lets talk Mascara, most of us wear it, its a staple product in most peoples make up bags. If I'm planning on not wearing much make-up to pop to my local shop my go-to first grab item is a mascara- it makes all the difference!
I think I mentioned in a blog posts months ago that I was trying to try and change my make up iems as had stuck to the same products for such a longgggg time - when i could possible find something better :) so over the months I've been trying different Mascaras that have caught my eye.

Maybelline The Falsies Push Up Drama

I purchased this Mascara when I saw it advertised in my local Boots drugstore as a new poduct, I thought it was the perfect different kind of mascara to use. I actually really like this product, it definitely gave my lashes some volume and 'push-up' effect. It was easy to use and I really like the wand. The only downfall that I found was if i was rushing to do my make up it would be clumpy. But, if you have the time to build it gradually 1 or 2 layers it was perfect. The tube was really pretty too, really stands out amongst your make up bits.

Rimmel Scandel Eyes Extreme

I purchased this Mascara after a couple of recommendations of some friends as was looking for abit more volume for a night out. Out of the 3 this is my least favourite, I really struggled to use it. I didn't like the wand and the 2 different type of bristles. Although it had instructions on the back of the tube still struggled to get it right. It was. for me, extremely clumpy, every time I put it on there was clumpy bits in my eyelashes. It didn't give much volume or effect other then looking messy-It was generally messy to use- I was lucky if didn't get it all over the tube hands etc in the process. 
I did purchase a different mascara as soon as i could as just wasn't enjoying using this one. Sadly not a fave (thumbs down)

L'Oreal Volume Million Lashes Fatale

I saw a video of this being used on Facebook and was interested in giving it a try. when I did see it in my local Boots Drugstore the lovely bottle caught my eye, really love this tube and the colours :)
I've been using this for about a week or so now so its still pretty new but I'm loving it so far. Although it doesn't give as much volume as I hoped but... i really really like the way it fans out my lashes and the way they look. Its so easy to use and no problems so far. 


So thats a few I've been trying, liking and disliking. Whats your favourite mascara, any recommendations?

xx





No comments:

Post a Comment