Sunday 8 May 2016

MAYBELLINE - THE NUDES

What a lovely day its been, I hope your all enjoying the sunshine :)

You have seen me rave about this eye shadow palette show much in other blog posts, I thought it was about time it had its own :) I just love it that much!

For me, its just such an easy palette to work with, so many different ways you can apply your eyeshadow. Its so easy to apply and blend together and isn't any fallout. It can be changed up in some many different ways- just whatever look your going for. Most of the eye shadows are quite shimmery which I love about it, but there is a few matte shades to mix it up too.
I've had mine for around 5 months now, and is used quite often as you can tell from the above picture haha


I think its really cool how there is a guide on the back of the palette on different ways you can apply the eye shadows, using from 2-4 different shades at once. I haven't used this guide, I just tend to go with the flow and see what works, although I'm sure I've used a couple of these combinations.
But its ever so helpful to those who are starting out or not that confident with eye shadows.
Definitely recommend it, love love love it :) will be purchasing another when it starts to run out.

Just a couple of my most recent favourite looks.
Left picture - a subtle bronze eye
Right picture - silver smokey eye

Show me your make up looks, I love seeing them
xx



No comments:

Post a Comment