Monday 23 May 2016

A DAY WITH ME

What I thought was I'd do this post to give you a little insight to my day... it might be fun...it might not - we'll see :)










-It was an early start of 7am being woke by Alex, we usually just chill in bed for a little while, have a little chat :)
-Once up its straight onto breakfast for Alex, cereals everyday. I start my day with a cup of Tea and just chill going through Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Emails etc whilst Alex is eating breakfast. Yesterday Alex had me up and down very 2 seconds to get him something, then once he was finished he wanted me to play with some of his toys and set them up.

toys, snacks, tea... my morning

-The morning was quite slow, fitted in some exercise with my fave Charlotte Crosby DVD- slwoly getting back into exercising regulry. Then just some tidying around, hoovering etc housey boring things.
-Showers done, after an almighty tantrum from Alex whilst I was trying to put my make-up on, after some cuddles, I decided Disney's Cars was a good way to distract him whilst I finished getting ready.

- A slow walk to our local shop to grab couple of bits and bobs.
- We arranged to meet with family for dinner- Alex was so excited about our bus journey it was cute listening talk about it. I'm trying to get him to walk more and bigger distances so eventually we can stop using the pushchair.


- We chose a buffet place as our choice of restaurant- yummy all you can eat.
- Alex really wanted to sit on a chair bless him, so thought I'd let him. After getting up numerous times to chase after him I had to request a high chair haha! He wasn't a happy bunny. The joys of being a mummy :) I love it all the same.
-For those of you who know me, know I love a good cocktail :) silly me took a picture after drinking some of it, but it was just so nice and refreshing.
Peach schnapps, Peach syrup, fresh plums all blended together with crushed ice, so refreshing. Could happily drink this on a beach or by a pool somewhere. Love this jars too, should invest in some.

- We had some good old chats about holidays and break away. Maybe its a plan? I hope so :)








-Abit of posing by my cousin Dana before we left. 
















- After getting ready for bed and whatnot, Alex was so worn out from all the running around he did in and out the restaurant he was ready for an early night. 
If you haven't guessed already Disney's Cars is his favourite film at the moment, he could watch it all day everyday and is his choice of night time film.
After sitting with Alex for a while before he fell to sleep, I came downstairs to watch Britians Got Talent and just had some chill out time.


It was a lovely day :)


What did you get up to at the weekend?

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment