Saturday 23 April 2016

WEEKLY WONDERS

Evening All :)

Another post that hasn't been wrote in a while... a weekly wonders post! 

This week

-I've been at work alot more, I'm due a weeks holiday soon which I can't wait for.. I'm making plans to spend some time with my friends that I haven't seen in quite sometime, also looking forward to doing abit of shopping and treating Alex and I :)

- We did our usual swimming on Tuesday, Alex had loads of fun. He's not keen on the changing rooms and usually gets a little upset but once in the pool its all forgotten about. Here's a rare photo of him in his little spider man swimming things :)










-What I wore to our swimming day. I usually walk to the leisure centre which is about 30 mins away, I love a good walk personally. The weather was lovely and warm but still abit of a chill in the air. This was the first day I've actually been out without my coat. 
A nice comfy big khaki jumper (my favourite jumper ever!) and a pair of black jeans, a nice gold necklace with a heart, stupidly I took the photo over the necklace so can't really see it, sorry haha! Nothing special but comfy mummy clothes and suitable for running those errands :)


- I've also decided I'm going to try and take more pictures.. try being the word, I generally just forget until something has happened! I'm also not very good at it, see above haha! 
- I bought a 2016 diary back in January that was only used for a couple of days, I've recently got that back out and started writing appointments etc in it, just to keep track and know where I am with everything. Nothing wrong with a little organisation!


- Over on Graciesworld I've created a thread where I'll be doing a Q&A blogpost tomorrow, head over, like the page and drop your questions there, I can't wait to answer them!!

Let me know in the comments what you've been up to, I love to hear about it :) 

Love to you all :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment